FAQ: Knots & Dots
How are the bows made?
-each bow is hand sewn by me (Lydia) therefore each bow is unique and not 100% alike
How long will it take to get my order?
-each order take 2-3 days to process before they are shipped out (this does not include shipping time)
How does the bow stay put together?
- in order for the bows to not come apart we use a little glue to keep our knots secure
What is the difference between the different clips?
- our “reversible hair clip” is adjustable so that you can take it out and slide back into your bow in the opposite direction. Great for alternating between what side it is worn on!
- if you choose the left or right clip they will be glued on to keep bow secure on clip in that direction.
What kind of band do you use?
- our nylon headbands are super soft and stretchy and can adjust to any head size. You can rest assured that it will not bother your baby and leave a deep mark. The bows will be glued on to make sure everything stays in place!
How do I clean my bows?
-for cleaning your bows we recommend spot cleaning for all stains, a toothbrush is perfect for this
How accurate are the sizes?
- the size of the bows are approximate as each bow is hand sewn and unique
Why doesn’t the bow I bought look exactly as was listed online?
-while we do our best to produce product images to be completely accurate representations of what our bows look like in real life, keep in mind that screen calibration on your device may affect the appearance of the colour. Also, pattern placement on our printed fabrics may vary slightly! Each handmade bow is unique and may vary slightly from the bow in the photograph.
I received an incorrect and/or damaged bow in my package. What should I do?
-email us at email@example.com right away and we will absolutely make it right!
I’m not happy with the item I purchased, can I exchange it for something different?
- of course, if you see something else you like, send us and email and we'll be happy to make that change for you (please not return shipping is the customers responsibility)